Ortofon – AS-212 9″ Tonearm
Product Summary:The Ortofon AS-212S 9" static-balance tonearm features high-quality materials and construction, combined with a nod to analog’s past, for precise sound reproduction combined with a modern-vintage aesthetic.... Click To Read More
Trial Period 45 Days
Countries Shipped North America
Break-In Time 20 Hours
Everything Ships Free!
The price shown includes shipping and insurance.Learn More
Trade to Upgrade
Most items purchased from Jaguar can be traded back for credit toward future purchases. See our Customer Service section for futher details.Learn More
Have Questions? 844-462-8346Call our experts for product info and advice or chat now with a specialist.
The Ortofon AS-212S 9″ static-balance tonearm features high-quality materials and construction, combined with a nod to analog’s past, for precise sound reproduction combined with a modern-vintage aesthetic. The AS Series tonearms can be used for a wide array of cartridges, feature anti-skating control.
Please note: The AS-212S, AS-309S, RS-212D and RS-309D tonearms have a Japanese geometry, which will not directly fit the normal Baerwald alignment. Baerwald alignment has a zero tracking angle error at 66mm and 120.9 mm distance from the center of the platter.
- Effective mass (without headshell): 3.5 g
- Effective length (distance between the stylus and pivot point): 231mm
- Mounting distance between the pivot point and turntable center): 216mm
- Offset angle: 22 degrees
- Overhang: 15mm
- Inner null point: 58,5 mm
- Outer null point: 114,5 mm
- Tracking force adjusting range ( direct reading) – 0 to 5g
- Height adjustment range – 35mm to 55mm
- Diameter of the armbase mounting hole – 19mm to 20mm
- Diameter of center shaft – 18mm
- Optional counterweight for heavier cartridge between 26 and 38 grams is available