Music Hall – mmf-7.3 Turntable
Product Summary:The music hall mmf-7.3 turntable is a 2-speed belt driven audiophile turntable employing the unique dual plinth construction originated by music hall. Also included is the Ortofon 2M Bronze cartridge.... Click To Read More
Trial Period 45 Days
Countries Shipped Worldwide
Break-In Time 20 Hours
Everything Ships Free!
The price shown includes shipping and insurance.Learn More
Trade to Upgrade
Most items purchased from Jaguar can be traded back for credit toward future purchases. See our Customer Service section for futher details.Learn More
Have Questions? 844-462-8346Call our experts for product info and advice or chat now with a specialist.
Music Hall – mmf-7.3 Turntable
The music hall mmf-7.3 turntable is a 2-speed belt driven audiophile turntable employing the unique dual plinth construction originated by music hall. Also included is the Ortofon 2M Bronze cartridge.
The distinctive design of the mmf-7.3 isolates the critical sound reproducing components; platter, main bearing, tonearm, and cartridge on the top platform from the adjustable tip-toe feet which are mounted on the bottom platform. The motor speed controls and wiring are isolated on their own platform and completely decoupled from the turntable. Sorbothane hemispheres separate the two platforms and provide additional suspension and vibration damping.
The mmf-7.3 comes in a high-gloss piano black lacquer finish and includes the Ortofon 2M Bronze cartridge. Compared to the mmf-5.3, the mmf-7.3 has a more advanced upper belt drive.
- music hall’s unique dual plinth construction
- one-piece full carbon fiber tonearm
- counterweight’s center of gravity is level with the stylus tip, is decoupled from the arm, and acts as a resonance damper
- completely isolated/decoupled DC motor with 33? and 45 rpm speed controls located in the front left corner of the turntable, thus canceling any potential vibration from the motor/belt to the cartridge
- motor sits on its own resonance damping puck
- Ortofon 2M Bronze cartridge with a nude fine line stylus ($440 value)
- the supplied cartridge is properly aligned and mounted
- precision stainless steel main bearing sheathed in Teflon® for noise-free, fluid operation
- non-resonant acrylic platter with metal screw-on record clamp and soft felt mat
- high quality gold RCA connectors and detachable phono cable
- adjustable tip toe feet with anti scratch cups
- low noise fully manual belt drive design
- built-in round spirit level for proper leveling
- dust cover and 45rpm adapter included
- excellent instruction manual and easy assembly
|power supply||15V / 0-0.8mA DC|
universal power supply
|power connection||100 – 240 Volt|
50 or 60 Hz
|standby power consumption||< 1 W|
|speeds||33? rpm & 45 rpm|
electronic speed change
|wow and flutter||± 0.10 %|
|speed deviation||± 0.06%|
|rumble max||> – 73 db|
|effective tonearm length||9 in. (230 mm)|
|tonearm weight||250 g (without counterweight)|
|effective tonearm mass||8.5 g|
- w18.25 x d13.25 x h5.5 in.
- 24 lbs. pkg.