Product Summary:It takes only a moment to hear the difference that Furutech’s NCF Clear Line can make to your audio or video system. Furutech’s Nano Crystal² Formula (NCF) features a special crystalline material that has two distinct properties—it generates negative ions that eliminate static, and it converts thermal energy into far-infrared. When combined with nano-sized ceramic particles and carbon powder, these crystals become the ultimate electrical and mechanical damping material. Created by Furutech, NCF is found exclusively in Furutech products and nowhere else.... Click To Read More
Everything Ships Free!
The price shown includes shipping and insurance.Learn More
Trade to Upgrade
Most items purchased from Jaguar can be traded back for credit toward future purchases. See our Customer Service section for futher details.Learn More
Have Questions? 844-462-8346Call our experts for product info and advice or chat now with a specialist.
Furutech – NCF Clear Line
It takes only a moment to hear the difference that Furutech’s NCF Clear Line can make to your audio or video system. Furutech’s Nano Crystal² Formula (NCF) features a special crystalline material that has two distinct properties—it generates negative ions that eliminate static, and it converts thermal energy into far-infrared. When combined with nano-sized ceramic particles and carbon powder, these crystals become the ultimate electrical and mechanical damping material. Created by Furutech, NCF is found exclusively in Furutech products and nowhere else.
NCF Clear Line is an audio grade passive AC optimizer that instantly enhances the quality of your power supply. Simply plug the NCF Clear Line into any vacant receptacle on either your mains outlet or your power conditioner.
It only takes a moment to hear the improvement in the sound. You won’t have to switch back and forth repeatedly in order to “discover” an improvement. It’s right there. You’ll immediately notice improvements in the depth and focus of the sound stage, harmonics and tonal balance with NCF. Low frequencies are cleaner, with a greater sense of definition made possible by a lowered noise floor. Unplug the NCF Clear Line from the power receptacle and you’ll immediately miss those sonic improvements. We also recommend you try the Furutech NCF Clear Line with your Home Theater and Video electronics.
- Improves resolution, focus and 3-dimensionality of performance.
- Eliminates noise increasing signal to noise ratio boosting information and detail in sound reproduction.
- Improves resolution, depth and dynamism of images and vide.
- Multi-material hybrid construction: Carbon fiber housing (shell) with superior resonance damping properties.
- All conductor parts rhodium plated and treated with Furutech’s Two-Stage Cryogenic and Demagnetization Alpha Process, which significantly improves every facet of audio and video performance.
1. NCF Body (multi-material hybrid structure): NCF formulated nylon resin.
2. Coils: α (Alpha) Pure-Copper Rhodium-plated Conductor electrodes and passive “Air Coils” constructed with α(Alpha)-OCC, enameled wire coated with a silver color resonance damping material.
3. Housing: 4-layer hybrid NCF carbon housing composed of an outer hard clear coat over a NCF textured carbon fiber
particle composite layer with another layer of NCF and 3K carbon fiber layer beneath that. The inner surface is NCF Nylon
insulation, which is one of the best damping and insulation materials to improve frequency extension and tonal balance.
4. The internal air chamber is pressure sealed for additional damping effects.
5. NCF End Cover (multi-material hybrid structure): Anti-static and resonance suppressing qualities with molded channels to
increase the surface area of the NCF material by 76% for improved effectiveness – ultimate resonance damping for
improved tonal balance.
“I heard it primarily as more specific soundstaging especially with front-to-back sorting. There was greater organizational clarity for the overall structure of imaging. When focusing on what made it so, I saw higher microdynamic contrast. With it the difference between space made audible by very low-level recorded reflections aka reverb and the sounds themselves arising in said space was more marked. It’s casually referred to as higher image pop.”
“Simultaneously the empty space was more alive with subliminal data.”
“the Furutechs resolved more shadowy movements in space to make its presence more tacit.”
“you won’t be able to remain a tweak cynic when you hear this!”
“Furutech NCF combines nano-sized ceramic particles and carbon powder, cryogenically treated so that it crystallizes. This material was developed through extensive testing in the Furutech labs in Japan, with the results confirmed through both measurements and listening. NCF is remarkable because it has two active properties—it generates negative ions that eliminate static, and it converts thermal energy into far infrared. This results in “piezoelectric effect” damping properties.”
“NCF products seem to have a noticeable effect on the size of the soundstage, especially in terms of creating a convincing 3D effect. But I also hear the damping qualities of the NCF crystals, and how they work to reduce the noise floor.”
“Just listen for yourself and decide. I’ve decided yes, and I’m keeping it.”
- Outer Dimensions: L88.4 x W39.5 mm (3.5″ x 1.75″).
- Net Weight: 69g (2.5oz).
- Suggested burn-in time 20-25 hrs.