Product Summary:Jaguar uses the Furutech GTX NCF as the mains outlet in our Reference System. Furutech is known for its technological excellence and AC outlets are critical to your sound. The mains outlet is an especially critical point to address when building the ultimate reference system and the GTX NCF is the best we've encountered.... Click To Read More
Everything Ships Free!
The price shown includes shipping and insurance.Learn More
Trade to Upgrade
Most items purchased from Jaguar can be traded back for credit toward future purchases. See our Customer Service section for futher details.Learn More
Have Questions? 844-462-8346Call our experts for product info and advice or chat now with a specialist.
Furutech – GTX-D NCF (Rhodium) High Performance AC Outlets
Jaguar uses the Furutech GTX NCF as the mains outlet in our Reference System. Furutech is known for its technological excellence and AC outlets are critical to your sound. The mains outlet is an especially critical point to address when building the ultimate reference system and the GTX NCF is the best we’ve encountered.
Furutech’s NCF (Nano Crystal Formula) is a new metallurgy technology that incorporates the use of nano-sized particles. The Furutech GTX-D NCF very manifests a devotion to best performance in every element of AC and signal transfer. Considering that what you actually hear is in a very real sense the direct product of the incoming AC then the final few feet are of prime importance for best performance.
Of course, everyone would love to make pure-copper receptacles, but its malleability – lack of stiffness – makes pure copper a poor choice. That’s why you’ll find phosphor bronze or brass in some receptacles. Furutech’s intense engineering scrutiny has resulted in an industry-first, a technique allowing Furutech to use special 24k gold-rhodium-plated α (Alpha) pure copper conductors strengthened and sprung by an innovative nonmagnetic Stainless Steel Conductor Spring System that keeps a firm grip yet won’t damage male connector blades or their plated surfaces. Even the screw-down pressure plates are curved to maximize the contact area. The GTX receptacle can be summed up in a word; virtuoso! Feel, experience and communicate with music and sound!
- Rhodium or gold-plated α (Alpha) Pure Copper Conductor (0.8mm)
- Nonmagnetic stainless conductor spring system
- Body material: Nylon/fiberglass with piezo ceramic and carbon damping material
- Cover material: Polycarbonate
- Parts set with nonmagnetic 2.0mm-thick stainless brace plate
- Specified for wire diameters of 4mm (set screw)
- Dimensions: 104.0 mm (L) x 47.2 mm (W) x 28.0 mm (H)
- Total attention to detail and build quality extends right down to a specially designed patent-pending conductor pressure plate (see below) that increases contact area
- Type: 2-pole+earth Rating: 20A 125V A.C.