Product Summary:High End Performance NCF Power Distributor... Click To Read More
Everything Ships Free!
The price shown includes shipping and insurance.Learn More
Trade to Upgrade
Most items purchased from Jaguar can be traded back for credit toward future purchases. See our Customer Service section for futher details.Learn More
The e-TP609 NCF is a very high quality single-chassis, dual-section, power distributor that eliminates many common problems found with audio and video components caused by massively contaminated electrical power. The AC waveform becomes severely distorted by ground noise, voltage spikes and sags, high frequency power supply noise from other components in your own system, plus radiated high frequency digital noise from processors and digital interconnects. There are also distortion products at the top and bottom of the AC waveform created by switch-mode power supplies in electronic devices on the same circuit. Additionally, you’re never alone; your residential AC mains supply is shared with other apartments, homes, and businesses on the same utility transformer. That’s why many audio and video enthusiasts notice their systems are more enjoyable late at night or on weekends!
How can you tell you’re a victim of polluted AC power? Listen and look for these symptoms: Flat, hard, and grainy high frequencies, a thick and bloated mid-range, fat, uncontrolled bass, and loss of air and soundstage stability. On video displays the picture resolution is less than sharp, with “ghosting”, color shift, “snow”, or vertical and horizontal lines. If this looks and sounds familiar, you need Furutech!
The beautifully crafted special grade aluminum chassis effectively shields against another common problem, RFI (Radio Frequency Interference), and a layer of Formula GC-303 (see below) blocks EMI (Electro Magnetic Interference). Internal wiring is Furutech α-22, 3.8 sq. mm (< 12 AWG) guarantying low resistance. Furutech Hyper Quality GTX-D NCF(R) High End Performance Receptacles are “star-wired” to the High-End Performance FI-09 NCF(R) IEC AC input of the e-TP609 NCF – separate sets of conductors for each of the three duplex receptacles. They feature Rhodium-plated pure copper, non-magnetic conductors for stable, long lasting, optimized power transfer.
Total Attention to Detail and Build Quality
Many A/V enthusiasts go to great lengths to carefully set up major system components, but pay little attention to the source, the AC power. Furutech knows that each and every part of the chain is as important as the next, so maximum attention is lavished by Furutech on all aspects of AC power transfer.
GC-303 is a special material Furutech bonds to the interior bottom-plate of the chassis absorbs EMI (Electromagnetic Interference) generated by the internal fittings of the unit. The e-TP609 NCF uses no filtering besides Formula GC-303 so AC resistance is kept to a minimum, allowing a more resolving, powerful, dynamic, and colorful performance from your components.
Furutech’s Patent-Pending Axial Locking System
Furutech designed a special locking screw that anchors each duplex receptacle preventing oscillation and enhancing long-term stability. A special 3M material surrounds and isolates each duplex outlet from resonance as well. Each Axial Lock is torqued to perfection to work with the 3M resonance control material at the factory.
Nano Crystal² Formula (NCF).
Incorporated into selected Furutech products, NCF features a special crystalline material that has two ‘active’ properties. First, it generates negative ions that eliminate static. Second, it converts thermal energy into far-infrared. Furutech combines this remarkable material with nano-sized ceramic particles and carbon powder for their additional ‘piezoelectric effect’ damping properties. The resulting Nano Crystal² Formula is the ultimate electrical and mechanical damping material. Created by Furutech, it is found exclusively in Furutech products.
- Outlets:FI-E30 NCF(R) x 6
- α (Alpha) pure copper Nonmagnetic Rhodium-plated conductors
- Body material: Nylon/fiberglass “NCF” with a special anti-resonance nano-sized crystalline, piezo ceramic particles, and carbon damping material.
- Cover material: Polycarbonate “NCF” with a special anti-resonance nano-sized crystalline, piezo ceramic particles, and carbon damping material
- IEC: FI-09 NCF(R) rhodium-plated α (Alpha) pure-copper conductors. Body material: Nylon/fiberglass “NCF” with a special anti-resonance nano-sized crystalline, piezo ceramic particles, and carbon damping material.
- Axial Locking System [USA Patent No.7,648,391 / JP Patent No. 4616208]
- Formula GC-303
- Internal wiring: Furutech μ-14, 2.0 sq. mm (14 AWG)
- Beautifully-crafted special grade aluminum chassis
- Effectively shields against RFI (Radio Frequency Interference)
- All conductors treated with Furutech’s α (Alpha) Cryogenic and Demagnetizing Process
- Dimension: 266(l) x 130(w) x 56.5 (h) mm ± 1mm Approx. (without feet)
- Net Weight: 2.94kgs Approx.
- Rating: 10A/250V AC