Product Summary:Jaguar is an authorized retailer for Doshi Audio components we've used Doshi gear in our reference system. The Doshi Phono Preamplifier is itself very neutral but conveys the body and warmth inherent in vinyl with tremendous nuance and emotion.... Click To Read More
Everything Ships Free!
The price shown includes shipping and insurance.Learn More
Trade to Upgrade
Most items purchased from Jaguar can be traded back for credit toward future purchases. See our Customer Service section for futher details.Learn More
Have Questions? 844-462-8346Call our experts for product info and advice or chat now with a specialist.
Doshi Audio – Phono Preamplifier V3.0
Jaguar is an authorized retailer for Doshi Audio components we’ve used Doshi gear in our reference system. The Doshi Phono Preamplifier is itself very neutral but conveys the body and warmth inherent in vinyl with tremendous nuance and emotion.
Doshi, like other tube gear Jaguar offers, such as Lamm and EAR, has a rare level of engineering design that makes it stand out as unique and special. The Doshi philosophy can be expressed in one word: balance. A balance of classical and cutting-edge technologies, of eastern and western sensibilities, of professional and residential design strengths.
The Doshi Audio V3.0 Phono Stage has won awards for its innovative design and sound quality. The unit features remote control of moving-coil loading, 2-memory loading positions, as well as an additional 2-inputs that can be used with moving-magnet. The moving coil section is a differential input section with extremely low noise. This section feeds into the tube-based amplification and equalization section. The amplification section features extremely low impedance drive due to the RIAA EQ, as well as an extremely low output impedance for use with any line stage amplifier.
- Inputs : 1 MC with adjustable loading. 1 MM input with 10K ohms load and 1 MM input with 47K load
- Outputs : Total of 2 pairs, sup[plied as RCA , Transformer balanced outputs available as option (additional cost)
- Output impedance : 250 Ohms, Capable of driving loads of 10K ohms and higher
- Tubes used: (2) ECC83/12AX7, (2) ECC81/12AT7, (2) 7247/12DW7
- Accessories: separate, isolated power supply, umbilical cable with ground wire, and remote control
- A transformer balanced output is available as an upgrade.