Product Summary:The new AntiCabes Level 3.1 interconnect uses their new and better sounding ACElectrum™ Silver/Gold alloy signal wire which replaces the original Level 3's 100% silver wire.... Click To Read More
Everything Ships Free!
The price shown includes shipping and insurance.Learn More
Trade to Upgrade
Most items purchased from Jaguar can be traded back for credit toward future purchases. See our Customer Service section for futher details.Learn More
Have Questions? 844-462-8346Call our experts for product info and advice or chat now with a specialist.
AntiCables – Level 3.2 RCA Analog Interconnects
The new AntiCabes Level 3.1 interconnect uses their new and better sounding ACElectrum™ Silver/Gold alloy signal wire which replaces the original Level 3’s 100% silver wire.
The AntiCables Level 3.2 RCA interconnect use the better-sounding ACElectrum™ Silver/Gold alloy signal wire which replaces the original Level 3's 100% silver wire. Adding a small amount of Gold eliminates the sonic signature of silver, leaving only the music to be heard. The price is the same but the performance is greater. The Level 3.2 version also incorporates the newly available and better sounding Keith Louis Eichmann Copper Harmony plugs, which outperform his original Bullet plugs.
- "NEW" Keith Louis Eichmann Copper Harmony RCA Plugs
- "NEW" ACElectrum™ Silver/Gold alloy signal conductors
- Made in USA (one pair at a time in Lake Elmo MN)
Typical interconnect cables usually have a signal wire surrounded with a thick plastic dielectric material, which is then surrounded by the ground conductor to shield it from EMI/RFI noise, and then more plastic dielectric material. This typical approach has the usual drawbacks of accumulating a lot of dielectric effect distortion, and an accumulation of shunting capacitance. AntiCables RCA Interconnects use a different approach. Since air is a near perfect dielectric, no extra insulation dielectric material (beyond the thin red coating) is used, and the wires are suspended in free air. Eliminating dielectric effect distortion is what allows these interconnects to sound like music, (not a cable).
Sound Improvements over former Level 3 versions:
- The sonic signature of 100% silver wire is now removed
- The highs no longer sound a bit "hard", "forward", or "bright"
- Highs remain naturally "soft" and deep in the soundstage where they belong
- More resolving of musical information makes music more involving
- No thick plastic jacketing, which adds dielectric effect distortion and smears the audio signal
- The double shielded option is available for use with turntables or when extra RFI/EMI protection may be needed.
- Sound less like a cable and more like real music than cables costing many times more.
Note: Jaguar can order longer-length AntiCables as a special order. Just call or email us with the details.