Product Summary:Jumpers are necessary when using a single-wire speaker cable with speaker configurations such as bi-wire... the speaker cable goes from the amplifier to the speaker and the jumper connects from the speaker cable jack to the other drivers. AntiCables Level 3.1 Jumpers are a set of four heavy (9 gauge) Jumpers... High quality at an affordable price for great sound.... Click To Read More
Everything Ships Free!
The price shown includes shipping and insurance.Learn More
Trade to Upgrade
Most items purchased from Jaguar can be traded back for credit toward future purchases. See our Customer Service section for futher details.Learn More
Have Questions? 844-462-8346Call our experts for product info and advice or chat now with a specialist.
AntiCables – Level 3.1 Speaker Cable Jumpers
Jumpers are necessary when using a single-wire speaker cable with speaker configurations such as bi-wire… the speaker cable goes from the amplifier to the speaker and the jumper connects from the speaker cable jack to the other drivers. AntiCables Level 3.1 Jumpers are a set of four heavy (9 gauge) Jumpers… High quality at an affordable price for great sound.
AntiCables 3.1 Jumpers can be used to jump/connect lower frequency drivers such as a Woofer to midrange in a bi-wire or tri-wire speaker. Or used to jump from external crossovers to bass and midrange drivers. The sonic improvement with the 3.1 was significant compared to the 3.0, as described below.
New RDD™ Wire
AntiCables launched a 6-month research project with Material Scientist Dr. Douglas Stauffer, and collaborating with the US facility that draws the wire to their specification, they changed the wire drawing process to greatly reduce the dislocation density of the copper. Learn more about this new Reduced Dislocation Density (RDD™) wire HERE.
- New Reduced Dislocation Density (RDD™) wire
- Reference tier, yet still affordable
- Oxygen-Free Copper (not ETP copper magnet winding wire)
- Copper impurities have been reduced down to 5 parts per million
- 9 Gauge built using two 12 Gauge wires per connection
- Made in USA (one set at a time in Lake Elmo MN)
Sound Improvements over the former Level 3 Speaker Wires
- An even greater sense of increased volume
- Increased clarity of downward dynamics (hear deeper into the recording)
- Instruments sound more present in space
- Additional bass weight, authority, body, and definition
- Greater musical dynamic impact makes the music sound more alive
- Greater harmonic structure through the midrange
- The best way to predict what they will sound like in your system is to read what other customers have experienced.
- Available in five lengths from 6 inches to 30 inches
- No thick plastic jacketing, which adds dielectric effect distortion and smears the audio signal
- Excellent sound quality.
- Comes standard with excellent sounding Solid Copper Spades which fit standard 1/4″ (6mm) and 5/16″ (8mm) Binding posts
- Banana BFA style Z-Plugs made of Gold Plated Beryllium Copper (not Brass)
Michael Kidd, VA
“I put on the Level 3 Jumpers tonight and something didn’t sound quite right. I couldn’t figure out why the high end was a little mushy. So, I went to the AntiCables website and saw the part about the directionality of the cables. Silly me, I was so excited to get them installed that I had ignored the directional arrow.”
“I just put them on properly with the arrow following the correct direction of the signal path and everything sounds glorious now. I always thought the directionality of cables was a load of hogwash, but I got proved wrong tonight. They now sound fantastic! Thanks Paul! Peace,”
Gil Veirman, France
“I would like to thank you for your very good products. I just bought your (Level 3 Banana) jumpers and that improved my system a lot by increasing the sonic stage with better precision, clarity and bass. I wonder why I didn’t purchase it before as I am using your interconnect and loudspeakers cables since a while. Regards,”