Product Summary:The Castello is a reference ground conditioner that supplies a clean ground within your system in a completely unique way and without using any electrical components. A variety of connector types are available with the cables, which can be connected to 3 different components in your system. Its powerful noise-reduction effect is immediately audible, without any negative side effects.... Click To Read More
Everything Ships Free!
The price shown includes shipping and insurance.Learn More
Trade to Upgrade
Most items purchased from Jaguar can be traded back for credit toward future purchases. See our Customer Service section for futher details.Learn More
Have Questions? 844-462-8346Call our experts for product info and advice or chat now with a specialist.
Castello Ground Conditioner By Akiko Audio
The Castello is a reference ground conditioner that supplies a clean ground within your system in a completely unique way and without using any electrical components. A variety of connector types are available with the cables, which can be connected to 3 different components in your system. Its powerful noise-reduction effect is immediately audible, without any negative side effects.
Akiko Audio is a master of reducing noise in the audio rendering chain. Noise pollution is an unwanted signal, which affects all connected components in your system. The ground in the power supply has a more complicated task than is generally assumed. The potential of all connected devices differs and is influenced by the resistance in your cables and in the connectors. Similarly, grounding has a variable energy level as well and correctly applied grounding has major influences on the sound and image quality.
The Castello has three compartments, separated from each other yet they still work together because they’re encased in a single aluminum housing. The contents of each are stabilized with special black resin. The Ground Conditioner works especially well with digital source equipment, preamplifiers, servers and high-end DACs. Add multiple units to your system if more than three connections are required.
- Here’s what our first Castello client said in an email:
“Holy Castello Batman, this thing works, this is the Windex of the audio world on signal ground. My audio system is at a new level now!”
The Castello Ground Conditioner operates independently and is not influenced by other electrical equipment in your system. This compact unit is entirely passive and forms a zero-reference for your system. High-frequency surface electricity seeks a low energy point and will, therefore, use the Ground Conditioner as a ground. Reducing high-frequency noise creates a much more pleasant music experience. The Castello combines very well with other Akiko Audio tuning products and improves the effects of the Akiko Corelli (which has a direct jack for a Castello cable).
What to Expect:
- Very honest, relaxed and neutral sonic presentation.
- Improved dynamics and spaciousness.
- Music is experienced more naturally and cleaner.
- Improvements in imaging and sound stage.
- Remarkable improvements with voices and the rendering of acoustic instruments, as they become holographic.
- By lowering the high-frequency noise, listening fatigue is reduced.
- You will be immersed deeper into the recording than ever before as the noise floor is lowered and small details become audible. This final result is…more emotion!
Note: It is not recommended to place the Castello on the ground or on top of a component.
Check out the 6Moons Review:
- Width: 160mm (6.3in)
- Length: 160mm (6.3in)
- Height: 110 mm (4.3 in)
- Weight: 4.5 kg (9.9 lbs)
- Gold plated Hirschmann 4mm banana sockets.
- 3 x 1.5 meter RCA cables included, or configured with XLR or spades.
- The Akiko Audio Ground Conditioner Castello is Hand Made.
- All soldering is done with Silver Solder.
- 10 years factory warranty